[Olpcaustria] ausprechen

jaume jaume at nualart.com
Mon Jul 23 15:37:20 CEST 2007

Servus,
i just want to say something about lenguages,
I come from a non official culture with 10 million speakers, this is
call Catalan, we got recently .CAT domain name , used for cultural
communities.,
so, I'm very respectfull with languages and I don't llike to ask so much
to chenge to english when  we are in OLPC  meetings. In the top of that
I'm studying German, so for me is not so bad to listen to you all
anyay,

For me is really difficult to understant all the messages through teh list,
so, i ask only for small translations when you think that the message
could be interesting also for me.

Please don't take this message as a complaining, it is just a hint note :-)

jaume email