[Olpcaustria] ausprechen

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 23 21:27:09 CEST 2007

Hola Jaume,

as we're also mentioning on the Wiki mainpage: "lists are currently in
german, tell us if you want to contribute in english"...

So I think from now we'll try and provide you with a short English
summary attached to important messages (if that's okay with everyone?)

You're of course always welcome to contact me directly in case there's
any phrase or word you don't understand. I can't guarantee you that I'll
be able to translate it to Spanish (much less Catalan;-) but I'll do my
best. I need a chance to practice anyway, I've been forgetting too much
these past years...

Saludos,
Christoph