[Olpcaustria] OLPC Croatia grassroots founded

Kristijan Fabina kristijan.fabina at hrfreenet.net
Thu Jul 12 20:31:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

my name is Kristijan Fabina and I'm the president of Croatian Wireless
Association - HRFreeNet.
We started with "Wireless Open Source" working group few weeks ago and
as inspired with OLPC (thanx to Aaron) in Washington 2 months ago on
International Summit for Community Wireless Networks we decided to
support that project in Croatia.
We started with website at http://olpc.hrfreenet.hr It's not much but
it's a start so people will know that something is going on.
I would really like to get your approval for OLPC Croatia so we could
seriously start to work on that project. For now we have a great
cooperation with FunkFeuer and OLPC Austria so we will try to coordinate
our project plans with them and work together.

Thank you.

Kristijan