[Olpcaustria] OLPC Croatia grassroots founded

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Wed Jul 11 23:55:07 CEST 2007

Hi!

In Vienna we had a nice grill weekend. People from HRFreenet
(wireless freenet in Croatia) were here and they decided to found the
OLPC croatia grassroots organization. Please welcome and support

   Kristijan Fabina: kristijan.fabina at hrfreenet.net

Ivan knows Kristijan personally. I guess to push/pull at the local
political level, one or two XOs would be great.
People only understand the concept if they see the actual machine.
OLPC croatia also has some developers who want to look into
supporting the whole project.

OLPC Croatia will be supplied with promo material / slides / wiki
templates etc very soon by us.

all the best,
aaron.