[Olpcaustria] OLPC Croatia grassroots founded

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 14 10:55:33 CEST 2007

Kristijan,

On Jul 12, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Kristijan Fabina wrote:
> I would really like to get your approval for OLPC Croatia so we could
> seriously start to work on that project. For now we have a great
> cooperation with FunkFeuer and OLPC Austria so we will try to
> coordinate
> our project plans with them and work together.

while we do not provide official endorsements of individual in-
country grassroots efforts, we are very pleased to hear about the
founding of OLPC Croatia and will attempt to support it from our end.
To get started, we will send you a couple of our latest B4 laptops;
please send in an application as explained here:

<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_program#How_to_apply_for_an_XO>

Please mail me separately about organizing a time for the two of us
to speak by phone or Skype about how best to proceed with your efforts.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org