[Olpcaustria] translation of a couple of strings to German

Walther Neuper neuper at ist.tugraz.at
Thu Feb 5 16:09:42 CET 2009

David Van Assche wrote:
> Hi,
>    The #sugar guys asked if we German speaking folks could help out
> polish off the last translation strings to get 8.4 out the door
> nicely. So here they are:
>
> https://dev.laptop.org/translate/de/glucose/ and
> https://dev.laptop.org/translate/de/honey/ and maybe pick up Walter's
> TurtleArt strings from https://dev.laptop.org/translate/de/fructose/
>
> This would have to be done in Pootle, who someone else like Daniel
> Jahre or Christoph Derndorfer are more likely to know about..

How tells Pootle, that another guy already works on the same entries I
do, and then possibly overwrites several hours work of mine ? Is there
some locking mechanism in Pootle which prevents "collaborative"
overwriting ?
> C yas,
> David Van Assche
> www.nubae.com

Walther

PS: should we reply to all of the above mailing lists ? What is the
respective auditory ?

Walther Neuper                          Mailto: neuper at ist.tugraz.at
Institute for Software Technology          Tel: +43-(0)316/873-5728
University of Technology                   Fax: +43-(0)316/873-5706
Graz, Austria                             Home: www.ist.tugraz.at/neuper