[Olpcaustria] XO.tv more tests and ...

jaume jaume at nualart.com
Thu Sep 27 14:34:06 CEST 2007

Hallo alles!

I would like to continue with the XO tv idea.
Net step will be to write a simple super simple application for sugar
instead of the commandline commands.

Don know who has now the B4, anyway, tell me when can I used a bit. No
stress please....

About XOtv, Andreas is from the beginning interested and maybe more
people, please, letś organize a meeting and talk about this... this is
not a jaumes project, this is a social project ;-)

--------
Also will be nice to have a meeting next week if is possible and talk
with Aaron and Simon a bit about all those news and ministers and so on.

Also there is a kind of proposal to organize monthly open meetings in
several public spaces instead of the irregular weekly meetings.

So, that's all ny the moment. Let's move a little bit olpc austria!

jaume