[Olpcaustria] Stefan Heher, OX developer

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:15:48 CET 2009

Please have a look at my latest article as it shows some creative ways
to use collaboration and microblogging to create some very interesting
lesson plans. Its conceptual stuff, but it would be easy to create
these lessons and extremely powerful for students and teachers
entering the new web era:

http://www.nubae.com/twitter-and-identi-ca-related-education

I would love to help on writing one of these conceptual programs as
all it needs is a laconica server (open source software server) and
some php/html code, that could be wrapped into activties...

David