[Olpcaustria] next meeting, Sunday 2nd of Nov, 20:00

Kaplan L. Aaron aaron at lo-res.org
Sat Nov 1 12:59:53 CET 2008

Hi!

We have our next olpc.at meeting at the Cafe Ruedigerhof at 20:00 on
Sunday the 2nd of Nov.

Please bring all people who are interested in olpcing and education
and IT there.

We want to open this up, describe what OLPC.at has been doing so
far , what the next steps are and start working on some new cool
ideas involving moodle, LTSP, thin clients and cheap laptops suitable
for education purposes. Of course there will be some green OLPC
laptops around :)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Rüdigerhof
http://www.wien.info/article.asp?IDArticle=13733