[Olpcaustria] Hi Yokoy - OLPC Austria

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess at yokoy.de
Fri Nov 2 21:15:37 CET 2007

Hello Tom,

many thanks.
The headtracker project stucks a bit. It is not as easy as I thought to parse the video stream and calculate the position in a fast way. Aaron is helping me with code and we will send a few prototypes to Cambridge (I did not build the items, yet). I hope we will get support. Help is greatly appreciate :-)

Neither I do use the microphone sensor input, nor the USB data stream. I only use the USB 5V (70mA) near the camera to power the IR LEDs. The camera is the sensor. It is a reasonable way, IMHO.
Maybe the mic-sensor is a fine way to plug in a big pushbutton, but that is an other accessibility effort.

best regards,
yokoy