[Olpcaustria] Fwd: Olpcaustria subscription notification

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Tue Aug 14 11:05:59 CEST 2007

Welcome florian, as far as I understood a coder / CS student from
germany who met Simon at the CCC camp and subscribed to our list
(right?)

We speak english / sometimes german on this list. Jaume still needs
to learn more german.
So sometimes it is english, sometimes however he is forced to
practice german a bit :))

ciao,
aaron.

Begin forwarded message: